A great opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant for an International Media Production company in Central London. This company is a well-established business that has a great, vibrant culture. The company has seen some excellent growth over the years and looking for a Finance Assistant to join a growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and add real value to an exciting organisation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing invoices onto the accounting system (QuickBooks)
- Processing weekly payments to suppliers
- Monthly reconciliations of accounts
- Allocating incoming monies to the banks
- Bank reconciliations at month-end
- Speaking and liaising with external customers and colleagues to resolve issues
- Ensuring sales and costs are accurate
- Relevant higher education in Banking, Accounting or Finance
- Relevant experience (2 years + )
- Proficient user of Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, Sumifs etc).
- Accuracy & attention to detail are key
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Strong system knowledge in particular with Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to perform accurately under pressure and meet deadlines