Embedded Software Engineer – Cambridge - £55,000 - £65,000 pa
Due to a rapidly increasing workload, a growing company in Cambridge are looking for a Firmware Engineer join their R&D team developing next generation technology in the Agritech/Biotech sector.
- Produce C++ Firmware for STM32 microcontrollers
- Carry out test and release tests for new firmware
- Debug and troubleshoot firmware issues
- Degree in Electronics/Computer Science or another relevant discipline
- Embedded C/C++
- RTOS/Bare metal programming
- Serial interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART etc.)
- Microcontrollers (ARM STM32, M-Series, PIC, ESP32 etc.)
- Version control (Git etc.)
Any mix of the following is nice to have:
- Understanding/experience in hardware design
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Firmware Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800.