Industry: Electronics, Manufacturing
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
A fantastic Research & Development Engineering business based in Dundee who operate on a global scale as well as having significant presence in multiple industries including Smart Technology have an exciting new position as they are now seeking to hire for a Firmware Engineer to join their highly skilled, proactive, and dynamic R&D team on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is £40,00 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience. The company is currently providing remote work but the successful Firmware Engineer they will be expected to return to office for a few days a week.
Role: As the successful Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of embedded systems, including drivers, firmware applications, and RTOS. The Firmware Engineer will need to be confident to start and end projects as well as being supported by the current Engineers you would have to work autonomously and be as normal deliver to deadlines.
Firmware Engineer key skills:
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Experience developing high quality C for embedded systems
- Software embedded system development life cycle
- Embedded Linux
- 8, 16, 32 bit PIC microcontroller experience
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M0/M3/M4
- Network interface drivers – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, CAN, RS232/485, JTAG, RFID, NFC, Bluetooth, LoRaWAN, Zigbee, BLE
- Mobile apps development experience
- Good understanding of make files
If you are a Firmware Engineer or someone may know that would be interested in this role, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for more information.