A Global Electronics manufacturer are looking for an FPGA Engineer to join their rapidly growing, multi-disciplinary R&D team developing next generation technology for a wide range of products. They offer a competitive salary and flexible working; the upper salary limit can stretch depending on candidate experience.
- VHDL development
- FPGA simulation & testing
- Work in a group of Electronics & Embedded Software Engineers
- Review existing code and develop new solutions
- Degree in Electronics or another relevant discipline
- FPGA Design
- ARM based SoC systems
- Embedded Software (Embedded C/C++)
- Quartus Prime/Vivado Design Suite
- Knowledge of Image Processing, Printing or Inkjet
- ASIC development
- Embedded Linux
- Jenkins/Python for testing & simulation
- IDE tools (Eclipse/Visual Studio)
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexi time
- Working from home flexibility
- Company social events
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an FPGA Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800.