Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid (2 days in London/ 3 at home)
My client is an award winning digital creative studio that specialises in eCommerce experiences. This includes brand to build, to audience. We tend to work with top brands that are passionate about growing their business. Together we create value, increase sales and build memorable digital brands.
As a frontend engineer, you will work to define and implement solutions for our client’s eCommerce stores. You will be in a cross functional team focusing on 1 to 2 clients every quarter in agile 2-week sprints.
You will create best-in-class quality products that are delivered on time and that meets or exceeds the expectations of the client and your team. This role would report directly to the Tech Lead.
You need to have E-Commerce/web/digital/agency experience.
- You will be communicating with the client and the project management team to make sure client needs are met.
- Working closely with our in-house designers on UI/UX elements to create new solutions to wow our clients.
- Delivering high quality software/web solutions on time and to budget.
- Develop tests to ensure quality and reliability.
- Experience with mock-up and UI prototyping tools.
- You need to have 4+ years of experience working as Front-End Engineer
- Need to have Agile experience
- Experience with CICD would be a plus.
- Experience in consuming data from Rest API’s.
- Knowledge and understanding of modern software design patterns
- If you have built e-commerce web apps previously and can implement designs using modern web development practices ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Flexible working, working 3 days at home.
- Wellness fund where you have access to £250 to spend on equipment or activities to boost your wellbeing.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave.
- Yoga classes.
- Unlimited personal development fund
- Quarterly personal development reviews + budget.
- Regular social events ( Once a month outing and team lunches)
- Discounts with the clients you work with.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.