Job Title: Front End Developer
Job Type: Permanent, 37.5/hrs per week
Hybrid Working 2-3 days/week
My client, a leading business services consultancy, is looking for a Front-End Developer to join its growing team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and prioritise accordingly
- Negotiate deadlines and define cost estimates for complex marketing/communication campaigns
- Supporting other developers and team members
- Educate and influence clients to choose effective and functional designs and deliverables
- Follow standards and digital guidelines for branded materials
- Experience with ReactJS/VueJS
- Experience with CSS methodologies and pre-processors (SASS, BEM, etc)
- Experience developing responsive web sites
- Strong knowledge of API’s and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Version Control (GIT, SVN, BitBucket)
- Knowledge of issue and project tracking software (Jira/Asana)
- Excellent communications skills
- HTML5 Canvas and SVG animation
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design
- Knowledge of Data visualisation
- Unit / Functional testing
- Working with SharePoint architecture
- Strategic, creative problem solver
- Team player
- Good communication skills and ability to work closely with others
- Interest in new technologies and innovation
In return, you’ll receive a salary of up to £60,000 and benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance/Life Assurance, Company Pension, Corporate Eye Care, Personal Accident and Company Sick Pay. Additional benefits such as Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Gym Membership, Charity Donations, Employee Offers, Retail Vouchers and Season Ticket Loan are offered at a discount on a salary sacrifice basis.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this Front-End Developer role, please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
For Direct contact, get in touch with Matt Hodson at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org