Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid (London/Home)
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join a well-established team. It is based in London, and it is a hybrid role where you will be required to come into the office 2/3 days a week. They are a well know and established company that are looking to rapidly grow. They want the successful candidate to stay with the company and move up the ladder.
The lucky web developer will be working with our creative services group for the client. Innovation is a key aspect of the team, with the client actively encouraging new ideas, software, and solutions. Any member of this team must be a forward thinking. The projects you will be dealing with are varied, ranging from campaign and event material to website designs and digital animation.
The developer will support the designers and developers in the production of digital solutions for the web and mobile devises. The developer will need to have a creative focus and be able to produce high – quality deliverables and solutions within the client brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong job and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and be able to prioritize.
- Negotiating deadlines
- Experience in working with a mixed team working across creative boards. To show an understanding of how to convert a design led approach to a technical solution.
- Take briefs from clients whilst advising them on the best technical and design solution within the remit of the team
- Working with offshore teams I.E team in India
- Follow standards and digital guidelines for branded materials
- Some experience with SASS, BEM, or CSS methodologies.
- Experience in developing responsive web sites.
- Good knowledge or understanding of API’s and restful web services
- Have experience using photoshop and illustrator. (Adobe CC)
- GIT, SVN, BitBucket.
- Jira or Asana knowledge
- Working in a creative studio environment would be a plus
- Knowledge or experience with HTML5 canvas and SVG animation
- Understand UX/UI
- Unit or Functional testing
-Private Medical Insurance
-Life Insurance/Life Assurance,
-Corporate Eye Care,
-Personal Accident and
-Company Sick Pay.
-Retail Vouchers and Season Ticket Loan are offered at a discount on a salary sacrifice basis
This is a great company for training and progression internally. They like to promote with in. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.