Location: Rugby (flexi-remote)
Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 per annum (Junior-Mid level role)
Premier Group have partnered with a fantastic web design and digital marketing agency based in Rugby, Warwickshire.
This award-winning agency are looking to employ a Front-End Web Developer on a full-time basis due a considerable increase in workload recently- in other words, business is BOOMING.
The Front-End Web Developer must be experienced in developing bespoke WordPress websites, working from designs that have been given the green light by the in-house design team. The successful developer will have a desire to grow and implement the latest technologies, have a creative mindset, and be willing to work hard as part of a fantastic tight-knit team.
Key Responsibilities as a Front-End Web Developer:
- Developing websites using bespoke designs from scratch
- Test and repair issues / bugs across website developments
- Add additional features to live websites
- Support with upkeep and maintenance of websites
- Work well within a team and independently
- Strong communication across the team
- Support junior team members
The following skills are required:
- HTML5 , CSS
- WordPress (advanced custom fields + custom post types)
- Responsive development
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- Adobe / Sketch / Figma
- eCommerce / WooCommerce
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, then please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Not for you, but know someone who may be interested? We offer up to £500 for successful referrals- please refer any relevant developers to email@example.com