- Are you looking to join a progressive company with a clear pathway to Senior roles?
- Do you want to work on meaningful development projects in the HealthCare sector?
I’m working with a leading HealthCare company who are looking to add a Junior or Mid-Weight Front End Developer to their team. They are based in Surrey and this role is 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
They are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of Front End Web Development experience
- Good Experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SAAS is essential to this role
- Knowledge of CMS would be great – they use their own bespoke CMS but any knowledge or experience of JOOMLA or WordPress would be good.
- This opportunity would give you the chance to learn and work on some ReactJS development so an interest in ReactJS would be great.
- Someone who would be happy to commute to Woking at least 2 days per week
- The role is paying £30,000 - £38,000 + benefits
They have a clear pathway for career progression and many of the developers have been with the company for a number of years, they enjoy the challenges and varied style of work!
If you are interested in finding out more please APPLY NOW!