I have partnered with a leading manufacturer of cash-handling equipment in the UK who are looking to expand their internal development team with a full-stack developer. The business is looking to further their reach and competitive advantage, aspiring to be the choice supplier of any company that is looking to streamline their cash-handling activities.
Position: Full Stack Developer
Work Location: Hybrid (3 days a week on-site in Coventry, 2 days from home)
- Take part in the full SDLC, from interacting with stakeholders and taking requirements all the way through to the maintenance and support of live deployments.
- Participate in regular showcases to clients and stakeholders
- Use Azure DevOps to automate the build, test, and deployment phases of projects
- Launching new, innovative solutions and managing existing live deployments
- Keep on top of emerging development technologies and trends
- Take part in Agile ceremonies
- Continuously improve deployments as well as development practices and processes
- .Net technologies
- API development - HTTPS, MQTT, REST
- Azure DevOps with CI/CD Pipelines
- GIT, Bitbucket, and deployment tools relating to version control
- Grid tech such as Kendo or Telerik would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to share skills with the team and provide mentoring or coaching where needed
- Flexibility is key, with the willingness to help out in other areas as needed
- You should have a can-do attitude and be proactive
- You should be motivated to be the best of the best and have a proactive approach
- High attention to detail
If this looks like you, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to discuss further!