APPLICANTS MUST BE UK OR EU BASED TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE, DUE TO SOME WORKING ON SITE.
£40,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Newcastle (Remote with odd days on site)
An opportunity has arisen for a Python developer with a lovely people centric Data business in the North.
The role is an opportunity to work with new technologies and will involve being part of a scaling team working on greenfield projects. An ideal candidate would be keen to learn but is also interested in sharing advice and technical suggestions to help the business progress.
There is more than one opportunity, with one position being more back end focused and the other working as a Full Stack Python developer with React.
- Minimum 3+ years commercial experience with Python
- Front end experience, ideally with one of: Vanilla JS, React, Vue, Angular.
- Knowledge of a Python framework such as Django, Flask, CherryPy, Tornado etc.
- Ability to contribute to ideas and make suggestions
- Desirable to have lead teams or mentored others in the past
- Ideally from an agile background
- Team player
- Learning culture
- Flexible hours
- Business always considering the best new technologies for projects
- Great team culture
- Non corporate
- Time off for charitable causes
- Remote working with occasional meetings in Newcastle office