Up to £45,000 | Remote/Suffolk
Are you seeking your next opportunity in Software Development? My client is seeking to hire a Full Stack Developer with CMS experience to join their growing digital agency, to help deliver high quality web applications and CMS systems to their clients.
They have embraced flexible working and can offer the opportunity to work on a full remote basis. Although if you like the office contact, you can work from their modern office in Ipswich.
To be considered, you should be skilled in .NET web application development with experience in any CMS platform. Most of the work with involve either Umbraco or Kentico, and plenty of training is available if needed.
If you like the sound of delivering high qualify software products, with a focus on excellent functionally and UX, working as part of an agile and flexible team, then this could be for you!
- Develop software applications as part of a project-based team.
- Help ensure software meets high standards, is scalable and secure.
- When needed, work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Help to provide technical guidance to junior team members.
Technology and Skills.
- C# .NET
- CMS (Umbraco/Kentico preferred)
For further discussion, please contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.