LOCATION - Gloucester
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £20,000- £25,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
My client - An established supplier of structural works in a number of sectors are looking for a Junior Design Engineer to join their operation on a permanent basis in Gloucester.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Mechanical or Structural Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Confidence in the use of 3D CAD software’s; preferably SolidWorks although others will be considered.
- Good knowledge of fabrication manufacturing processes.
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Being involved in concept design right through to production
- Using SolidWorks software on a day to day basis
- Working within the existing Engineering team
- Liasing with clients when required on site visits and advising on project requirements.
- Producing bills of materials in order to provide the correct manufacturing components
- Meeting deadlines effectively.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.