LOCATION – Oxford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £25,000 - £28,000
My client – an International manufacturer of bespoke Special Purpose solutions is looking for an ambitious Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Oxford. The ideal candidate will have recently Graduated with an Electrical, Automation or Control Systems Engineering Degree; and the capability of Electrical and Control Panel Design for Automated Technology. An added understanding of PLC Integration for these systems would be highly beneficial.
The Graduate Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Proficiency in working with Electrical CAD Software (AutoCAD Electrical, EPlan etc).
- Academic experience of specifying Electrical Components for use in Automated Systems.
- Knowledge of PLC Systems.
- Ability to manage a varying workload.
The Graduate Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design of Control Panels and Systems for bespoke solutions.
- Programming of Control Systems to ensure correct Machine Function.
- Participating in Test Builds and on site installations / commissioning.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Graduate Electrical Design role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.