Industry: Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Scientific
Job Title: Graduate Electronics Engineer
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
A small and successful Established Engineering company based in Coventry who have an excellent customer portfolio across industries such as the Manufacturing and Scientific have a new opening position and they’re now looking to hire for an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate Electronics Engineer to join their forward thinking and friendly team.
The salary on offer is £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience with excellent benefits too.
Role: The successful Graduate Electronics Engineer will work alongside a discipline of expert Software & Design Engineers. You will be designing, developing, and testing electronic/electrical components, devices, products, and equipment, for a range of advanced, diverse, and unique applications for Electronics, Manufacturing and Scientific.
Graduate Electronics Engineer Key Skills:
- 1-2+ years industry expereince
- Expereince of analogue & digital electronic circuit design
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Altium, Eagle, Proteus, KiCAD, Orcad, Cadence
- Embedded Software Development in C
- Strong practical skills – soldering, debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
- Test equipment - DVM, oscilloscope, multimeters, spectrum analysers
- Flexible manner to adopt new challenges and input from peers and colleagues
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development
- Keen to accept responsibility and accountability
If you could be interested in the role as a Graduate Electronics Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.