Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
A great opportunity for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading experts in the Electronics, Consumer Electronics industry to join the rapidly growing R&D engineering team.
The successful Graduate Electronics Engineer will be of hard-working individual who can develop for the company’s electronic products and for embedded software engineering.
Graduate Electronics Engineer skills:
- Electronics Design (Analogue & Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture skills
- Knowledge of battery powdered electronics
- Embedded Software skills
- Experience and knowledge of handheld devices and IoT Technology
- 1-3 years industry experience