Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An exciting prospect has started for a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer to join a successful company growing its thriving engineering team.
The successful Graduate Embedded Software Engineer will be of a highly focused and self-motivated individual who can develop for microcontrollers, real time operating systems and connectivity to cloud.
Graduate Embedded Software Engineer skills:
- Embedded Software C, C++ coding
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience of microcontrollers
- Industry network interface – SPI, 12C, UARTs, USB
- Experience and knowledge of handheld devices and IoT Technology
- Knowledge of Schematic design and PCB layout – Electronics
- 1-3 years industry experience