SALARY - Dependent on experience
TYPE - Permanent
LOCATION – Hampshire
My client designs and manufactures bespoke machinery. They are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in the Hampshire area on a permanent basis.
The Geotechnical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified or similar in Geotechnical / Civil Engineering etc.
- Lab testing experience would be beneficial
- Confident writing technical papers and reports
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic products and systems
- Able to manage projects and work to deadlines
- Be technically minded with a head for problem solving
- Be a fast learner who enjoys developing their skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work well individually as well as part of a team
The Geotechnical Engineer role will involve:
- Being an ambassador for the company and promoting products to customers globally
- Understanding the equipment and its operation
- Installing equipment and training customers
- In-house assembly, testing and calibration
- Recording and maintaining QA/order documentation
- Occasional travel, sometimes internationally
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.