Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
My client is a family run Chartered Building Services Consulting Engineers, providing services throughout several sectors, including Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental and Public Health.
They are seeking a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services, to join their team as they have been fortunate enough to experience steady growth over the past year.
It is essential that you do not require sponsorship as they cannot provide this.
Scope of work
- Managing projects from beginning to end
- Liaising with CAD department and Clients
- Checking and amending any designs issues by CAD Department
- Ensuring Project is run on time and within budget
- Designing on Revit or AutoCAD HVAC systems etc.
- Use IES thermal modelling software to produce Heat Loss calculations
- Some poficiency in Revit / AutoCAD
- Some proficiency in Mechanical Services design calculations / process
For further information on this Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services vacancy please give me a call or email 0118 902 88 00 , firstname.lastname@example.org