Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Salary Range: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Our company is currently seeking a motivated and talented Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join an Engineering team in Oxfordshire. As a leading engineering firm, we are dedicated to providing innovative solutions to our clients' mechanical engineering challenges.
- Assist senior engineers in the design and development of mechanical systems.
- Conduct research and analysis to support engineering projects.
- Create and revise engineering drawings and specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Perform tests and experiments to validate design concepts.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues during project execution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Proficiency in engineering software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering principles.
- Experience with CAD software and drafting (Solidworks, Matlab)
If you are an ambitious and driven individual looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in mechanical engineering, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Charlotte White on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group