ROLE- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
LOCATION- Eastbourne, East Sussex
SALARY- £25,000- £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Premier Engineering are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join a Eastbourne based Engineering company working in the Design and Manufacturing team.
The Graduate Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified/ Apprenticeship qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- A sound understanding of Engineering
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience of working with a range of manufacturing processes
- Any experience of working during your course with a variety of materials and processes including machining, injection moulding, sheet metal and casting
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The Graduate Engineer role will involve:
- Dealing with customers on a technical level
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Working to budgets and project timings
- Investigating new product lines and areas within which the company can expand
- Being involved in different manufacturing processes and with a range of materials
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Kingsley Farrington on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group