Are you looking for a Graduate role that offers excellent opportunity for growth and exceptional earning potential? How about a company that provides an award-winning training programme and fully organically grown management team who all started with us as Trainees?
You could earn up to £50k in your first year at Premier Group, and reach management level within 18 months!
We are looking for recent graduates who are looking for a new challenge and a long-term career opportunity. We don’t need you to have any prior experience, just the right motivations to be successful!
We seek natural leaders, with great communication and listening skills. If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate you will thrive as a Recruitment Consultant.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Creating new business relationships via telephone calls and face to face meetings
- Sourcing highly skilled candidates and managing interview processes with exciting clients
- Developing relationships with your candidates and clients
- Award-winning training programme called ‘Impact’ – this gives you all the knowledge required to be successful as a Recruitment Consultant and further development as you progress through the business
- Unrivalled and uncapped commission scheme with on target earnings up to £50 in year one, £70k in year two and up to £100k in year three
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives including lunch clubs and holidays to Vegas, Ibiza and Dubai
- Opportunity to relocate to our offices across the UK, US and Europe once you hit your targets
- Office located directly opposite Liverpool Street Station, stocked with fresh fruit and free breakfast daily and free PT sessions once a week
About Premier Group
We were established in 2000 and operate across the UK and US within the IT, Digital, Engineering and HR industries. We place a huge amount of value in our employees and have thus placed in the Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For for seven years consecutively. We strive for continuous success and will offer ongoing support alongside your training wherever required.
Our management team is fully organically grown which offers you unlimited progression opportunities if you work hard – we are hiring for trainees, but we want you to become our next top performer and a manager one day!
If the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV!
For further information, please contact Jessica at Premier.