Are you graduating this year? Have you ever thought about kick-starting your career in Recruitment with a company that truly values you and your goals?
We are going through a very exciting period of growth and are looking to hire Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our specialist, highly successful teams across our Reading, London, Birmingham, Manchester, New York and Austin offices. We are seeking ambitious, career driven and money hungry individuals to become our next Team Leaders in years to come.
We’ve have hired a phenomenal amount of Graduates over the years which have gone on to achieve expectational success throughout the business, a key example is our Manchester Business Manager who joined us straight from University as a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant and within the space of four years has gone on to manage an entire office – the opportunities are endless for those who posses a strong work ethic!
We have recently been voted #1 Recruitment company to work by Best companies and are keen to further our growth with a key focus here based out of our HQ in Reading Town Centre. We are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and after 22 years we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the top Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries – OTE predicted between £35k-45K within first year!
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across Technology and Engineering divisions
- Monthly lunch clubs
- All expensed trips onboard to Amsterdam, Dubai, Cancun and many more.
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship
- Shareholder options
- Flexibility to work from home (Hybrid)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Luxury Summer and Christmas party events