SALARY- £28,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience (Please advise what you’re looking for)
My client works within the Electro-mechanical automotive manufacturing sector, and they are looking to take on a Junior Electronics (DFM) Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the Oxford area.
The Junior Electronics (DFM) should have:
- BSc / BEng / HND or similar in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Having the ability to work well as well as part of a team
- An interest in developing with a company long term
- 1-2 years industry experience
- Product development projects in R&D making sure that the product is suitable for production
- Handling Pre-production Processes for new developments
- Analog and Digital Design
- Python test scripts
- Utilising knowledge of PCB design
- Developing and maintaining design guidelines and checklists for Engineering. These should cover electronics, mechanical and test automation designs.
- Excellent Bonus (Discretionary)
- Opportunities to progress with in the company
- Personal Bonus