London Liverpool Street
£20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our energetic yet very collaborative office in the heart of London. With expansion plans for both of our IT and Digital recruitment teams, you will beworking financially driven markets for great clients across the UK.
For a multi-award winning recruitment boutique, this will offer you the chance to fast-track your career in one of the most successful recruitment agencies in London. Becoming a specialist in your field, you will gain very realistic on target earnings of £35k-£45k in your first year and you can most definitely be earning six figures by your third year with us.
What is the role?
- You will be focusing on the full recruitment life cycle start to finish from on boarding new clients to successfully placing talent with them.
- Developing new business with clients by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and maintaining your client relationships to the fullest - ensuring you are fulfilling their needs at all times.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to the best of your ability to raise awareness of your opportunities in your market.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Competitive edge:Do you have a sporting background? Are you set on always winning? Do you want to achieve the best results in whatever you do?
- Sales ability:natural or self-taught - we are looking for individuals able to sell with a persuasive edge - sales experts please apply.
- Ambitious goals:Have you set yourself a personal plan? Do you have goals that feel unrealistic now but you are eager to hit?
- Work ethic:Are you happy to put in the hard work the achieve the goals you have set? Are you always finding ways to improve yourself and your life and not afraid to put the hard work in to achieve your goals?
- Degree:A degree is nice to have but not essential
- Robust training program -Our IMPACT training modules will ensure you are an expert in your field, it's 16 weeks long and continues throughout your career with us.
- Uncapped commission structure of up to 40% on your placements
- Holiday incentives to amazing destinations such as Vegas, Ibiza, Dubai and more.
- Quarterly incentives including short breaks abroad, race days, tickets to events and luxury lifestyle events.
- Well being incentives including free healthy breakfasts, spa weeks and healthy living gifts.
- Breakfast -Free Milk, cereals, toast and spreads in all offices
- Benefits: You will thoroughly looked after with our private pension, subsidised gym membership, personal trainer, free eye tests, extended lunch breaks, dress down flexible working.
We look forward to receiving your application - Any questions then you can call Maddison on 0207 247 5747
(Recruitment, Recruitment consultant, headhunter, recruiting, business development, sales, negotiation, incentives, recruitment, recruiter, contract recruiter, 360 recruitment, 360 recruiter, digital recruiter, IT recruiter)