An exciting opportunity for a Head Electronics Design Engineer to join a leading provider of systems solutions to the energy sector has opened. The Head Electronics Design Engineer will take the lead in systems design and concept proofing to deliver innovative high-quality products.
The Head Electronics Design Engineer will have the following key skills:
- Digital and analogue circuit design
- PCB design and schematic capture
- Circuit prototyping and testing
- Embedded software integration
The Electronics Design Engineer duties will include:
- Leading a team of Electronics Engineers to produce high quality products.
- Communicate and collaborate with other department heads while maintaining a commercial awareness.
- Manage the company’s Engineering strategy in terms of time scales and budget.
If the opportunity to be a Head Electronics Design Engineer within a company that prides itself on quality and innovation excites you, please apply with your most recent CV and salary expectations.