Up to £90,000
A global, creative, design and Marketing Agency is looking for a Client Services Director to take control of all areas of Account Management team.
This role is based in London with offices around the world, so willingness to travel if needed is a plus.
This role is heavily focussed on guiding, developing and mentoring the entire Client Services team while being involved in a range of Accounts. This agency is looking forward to grow, therefore there won’t be a dull moment within this role.
The Client Services Director will be responsible for ensuring that the business requirements are fully understood and documented to a high level, as well as being comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative, forward thinking atmosphere. Reporting to the Board of Directors, a high level of diplomacy and attention to detail is essential during the day-to-day. The perfect candidate must have a proven track record of growing accounts and nurturing relationships with high level stake holders and C-suite executives.
The team are looking for an Client Services Director who can:
- Direct and manage a team
- Manage large budgets
- Manage day-to-day project processes from brief to delivery
- Work closely with the finance team to monitor profitability
- Personally lead one or more Accounts
- Works as a self-starter, likes a challenge, who is determined and keen
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience working in Client Services
- Establishing strong relationships with clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Developing best practise on key accounts
If you have the required experience for this role and would like the chance to work in an agency with offices around the world, don’t hesitate to reply to this email with your CV attached as this role is available immediately.
Alternatively, if you know anyone perfect for the role, we offer up to £500 referral fee.