Salary: £50.000 - £60.000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Infrastructure to join a leading organisation in Birmingham city centre.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering a great service and ensuring the client or internal users are your number priority.
Responsibilities: Head of Infrastructure
- Ensure Service level agreements are met.
- Drive proactive service stability.
- Manage Data Centre Technical teams.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Services teams to form a joint delivery team.
- Maintain and improve on service level delivery through proactive reporting and trend
- Support and be part of an Out of Hours Management escalation process.
- Ensure UK Services accountability for all Data Centre customers’ service delivery.
- Directly interact with clients, managers, account managers, technical teams and third-party suppliers.
- Strong IT technical background.
- A passion to strive for technical excellence.
- Strong and confident character with the ability to deal effectively with junior engineers up to senior stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Cloud, Networking, Storage and Security technologies
- Hands on experience working with CISCO, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, Citrix, VMWare
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to technical teams/managers.
- Excellent documentation skills across technical, process and customer documentation