Permanent - Up to £65,000 per annum, flexible working
Due to further growth of the business, we are looking for a Head of Infrastructure to join an industry leading IT function. Along with the support of a team of Support and Infrastructure Engineers, the successful Head of IT will be responsible for playing a crucial role in keeping IT services running smoothly across the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior IT role
- MSc / BSc in an IT related field is Desirable
- ITIL certification or 5 years’ experience working within the framework
- Experience in liaising with and management of 3rd party suppliers
- Act as technical lead, recommending technical solutions and strategic planning on projects
- Allocate and manage work for teams members
- Strong interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working
- Private Pension and Healthcare
- Further training & personal development
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in the Head of IT position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.