The Head of Marketing is a newly created role that will be responsible for managing the go-to-market strategy and digital acquisition funnel, championing for Marketing initiatives within a global brand, marketing structures and tools and managing a small team of marketing professionals.
Ideal candidates are equally adept at hands-on execution of acquisition, communication, and promotional activities, as well as managing a team. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role that will work across the organization and with Executive Leadership. You will play a critical part in defining the marketing vision, serving as a steward to our evolving brand goals and driving growth for the company. The right candidate will also have the capacity to develop deep understanding of their customer’s needs and craft highly targeted marketing strategies. Our client is analytics driven—so a penchant for data-driven decision making is a must.
- Create and own go-to-market (GTM) strategy including setting objectives, goals, audience definition, marketing and communication strategy, and measurement for mobile and web products
- Ownership of the full-funnel marketing strategy from go-to-market, through acquisition, engagement and retention
- Championing Marketing initiatives within a multinational brand, collaborate with and manage relationships within the Global department
- Translate quarterly and annual goals into effective integrated strategy across key product lines and customer segments
- Day-to-day management of the marketing team and any necessary contractors
- Develop and manage marketing budgets; measure and optimize programs; ensure marketing operations are efficient and deliver high quality results
- Acquiring new customers through performance advertising, digital and offline marketing, cross-promotion, social, and additional test channels
- Outbound customer-facing communications (web, blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- 8+ years of marketing leadership experience with at least 3 years of experience managing a high-performing, distributed marketing team
- Strong people, project, and program management skills
- Experience with content marketing programs targeting small to medium sized businesses
- Experience managing analytical marketing programs and tools
- Ability to create effective messaging strategies and tell compelling stories
- Keen eye for design with the ability to deliver high-impact brands, media, websites, and experiences