JOB- Health and Safety Advisor / Officer
SALARY – £20,000 - £30,000 per annum. (Dependant on experience)
We are looking for Health and Safety Officer / Advisor on a permanent basis in the Cambridgeshire area with experience in the manufacturing / Oil and Gas industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the compliance of health and safety regulations as well as carrying out site audits.
The Health and Safety Advisor / Officer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety officer / Advisor or Engineer.
- Experience within Oil and Gas industry or manufacturing / chemical processing industry.
- NEBOSH, IOSH or Equivalent certification.
- Able to assist with audits throughout the business.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Able to train any staff for Health and Safety training
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of UK HSE legislation
The Health and Safety Officer / Advisor role will involve:
- Carrying out Health and Safety training.
- Conduct and assist in audits throughout the business.
- Chair health and safety meetings for HSE committee.
- Ensure all legal obligations are fulfilled.
- Liaising with other members of the quality team.
- Assist with other health and safety duties.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.