JOB- Health and Safety Officer
SALARY- up to £30,000 per annum + bonus (dependant on experience)
We are looking for Health and Safety Officer on a permanent basis in the Middlesex area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the compliance of health and safety regulations.
The Health and Safety Officer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety officer within manufacturing.
- NEBOSH or IOSH certified
- Able to assist with audits throughout the business.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Able to train any staff for Health and Safety training
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Any relevant experience within solid dosage pharmaceuticals – very beneficial
The Health and Safety Officer role will involve:
- Carrying out Health and Safety training.
- Conduct and assist in audits throughout the business.
- Chair health and safety meetings for HSE committee.
- Ensure all legal obligations are fulfilled.
- Liaising with other members of the quality team.
- Assist with other health and safety duties.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.