Are you looking to join a market leading business within Data Extraction? We have partnered with one of the UK’s biggest data provider to the NHS who are looking to add a talented Healthcare Data Analyst to their growing team. This role is full remote and there is no requirement to work in the office in future.
The Healthcare Data Analyst role is a multi-functional role covering a variety of analytical and implementational tasks within the solutions department. You will be creating data transformation specifications from NHS data systems to CareXML, triaging complex data transformation issues and identifying solutions for clients. You will have experience across a variety of healthcare systems, ideally having worked in the NHS.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the successful Healthcare Data Analyst will require experience of;
- 3-4 years of back end healthcare systems experience.
- Essential to have: Cerner Millenium Desirable: Epic, Silverlink PCS, DXC Platform, System C Medway.
- Advanced SQL Data experience.
- Strong MS Office Skills – Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good understanding of NHS Data Model
- Work collaboratively with the team, support project members where necessary.
- Good experience dealing with clients in a consultative way.
In return our client can offer the successful Healthcare Data Analyst a starting salary of between £40,000-£60,000 and benefits including flexible home working, 22 days holiday, 5% Pension, Private Healthcare, 35hr week.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – email@example.com
01189028800 / 07980610737