Pay rate: £13-£17 per hour depending on skillset/experience- (OUTSIDE IR35)
Duration: 5-month contract
Location: West Midlands
You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
A great Engineering company based in the West Midlands, who specialise in providing solutions and services within the recycling industry, are now seeking to hire a Contract Industrial Electrician on an initial contract basis.
The successful Contract Industrial Electrician will:
- Require experience in installation and maintenance works
- Experience as a time-served electrician within industrial environments
- Have at least 17th edition wiring regulations
- Experience working on machinery
- Be willing to assist with any mechanical fitting required
- Have plant-based experience
- Own their own vehicle and tools
If you are an industrial electrician who has the relevant experience and is immediately available to interview, then this position may well be perfect for you...