Job title: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £55, 000 - £65, 000
Start Date: ASAP
Location: West London
- Provide 3rd line support
- Maintain server/network
- Build and deploy solutions on new technologies
- Maintain the ongoing reliability performance and support of their platforms, servers and networks.
- Creating/disabling user accounts undertake the relevant steps in the leavers/starters process and make ad hoc user adjustments
- Administration of critical systems / environments such as (but not exclusive too) active directory, exchange, SAN and domain
- Planning and recommending enhancements to ensure that IT capacity meets current and future business requirements in a cost-effective manner
- Network and Server Management skills
- Experience with enterprise
- Experience working with SCCM, Active Directory, Powershell and Windows Server 2016.
- Good knowledge of routing, patching and network administration
- Experience working with Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMWare, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud environments (AWS/GCP/Azure) desired.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role or feel this is the ideal role for you - then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed