Location: London and remote options.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
An amazing client of ours is looking to bring in an Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT Team in a leading international Transport/Logistics company. They are seeking a motivated, detail orientated, and hardworking infrastructure Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, ability to balance a variety of tasks and take great pride in their work.
You will play a vital part in the design, installation of the server infrastructure. The successful candidate will also be mentoring other staff and collaborating within the wider IT Services team.
This is an incredibly interesting opportunity for someone who has a passion for I.T and is looking to vastly expand their knowledge in the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Provide technical expertise in a variety of infrastructure projects.
- Support and develop the entire server estate.
- Assist in DR and businesses continuity planning and testing.
- Develop Infrastructure project plans, technical specifications, design documents, roll-out and test plans.
- 2nd/3rd line support during operational incidents.
- Contribute to IT policies and process development using industry best practices.
- Out of hours work (for projects and implementations) and Standby/On-Call support.
Our Ideal Person:
- Excellent knowledge Windows Server
- Strong VMware/vSphere/ESXi experience,
- Good working knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps And Desktops / NetScaler ADC.
- Veeam Backup and replication.
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory administration, DHCP, DNS and GPO.
- Patch Management experience
- IP Networking including VSwitches and VLANS.
- Experience of Cloud - Azure and Office 365 Suite.
- Knowledge of Linux - Red Hat/Ubuntu/Debian
- Understanding & Management of Thin Clients
- Any Experience Of PowerShell scripting
Additional highly desirable skills
- vRealize Suite
- Monitoring solutions
- SFTP support.
- IIS servers.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as Infrastructure Engineer, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email email@example.com