Up to £40,000
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for helping support internal Windows server infrastructure, computer hardware, storage, and all other IT services, all of which are critical for the continuity of the business.
* 3+ years working experience within an Infrastructure Team
* Advanced working knowledge of Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/GPO etc
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and logical approach to problems
* Virtual Machine Solutions (Azure)
* Organised with high attention to detail
* O365 Administration
* System Administration skills (Operating systems, networking, hardware, virtualization)
* Project work involvementimplementationplanning
* System Centre Suite (SCCM)
* Virtual Desktop Solutions (VDI, VMWare View)
* Mobile Device Management solutions (MDM) Remote Desktop/VDI Deployments
* Support & optimise IT Infrastructure both physical and virtual.
* Assist in the deployment and support of remote sites connectivity.
* Support the effective documentation of server procedures regarding design and implementation of hardware, software, and systems
* Actively perform system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems and key processes.
* Support and maintain the company communication systems and other IT Infrastructure resources.
* Solo site attendance for problem resolution
* Interfacing directly with all delivery teams on site
* Pickup business support calls in a timely, professional and helpful manner
* Respond to business support emails in a timely, professional and helpful manner
If you are interested in the Infrastructure Engineer position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.