Hybrid – 2/3 days on site
I’m currently working with a well-established specialist law firm, who are looking for a confident Infrastructure Engineer. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will work closely with the Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer, IT department and external partners on the delivery of infrastructure service and support pertaining to projects, incidents, security, documentation, and business-as-usual (BAU) activities. A successful infrastructure engineer will also work closely with the technical partners who provide services such as cloud/hosting, network, and security.
- Microsoft 365
- Exchange Online
- Security technologies, e.g., MFA, firewalls, anti-malware, IPS/IDS, SIEM, certificate renewal and management, patch management, penetration testing
- Network technologies, e.g., switches, VLANs, Wi-Fi, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, MPLS
- Windows Server 2010R2-2019
- Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy
- Windows desktop, e.g., OS, productivity, management, remote access, deployment, hardware
- Virtualisation infrastructure and virtual estate management
- Monitoring and alerting systems; use of ticket management systems
- A minimum of 3 years’ demonstrable experience in IT infrastructure.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0161 871 811 to discuss further.