Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30K - £40K DOE – Plus Travel Premium/Allowance
Location: Dudley, West Midlands (World-Wide Travel – China, Russia, USA etc.)
Industry: Steel Processing Machinery
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leader in Design, Manufacturer & Installation of Steel Process Machinery. Due to project and team growth a new opportunity has unearthed for a Installation & Commissioning Supervisor (Mechanical Bias) to join on a permanent basis. This position will require world-wide travel and projects lasting 2 weeks up to 6 weeks assisting and supervising the installation team/contractors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising the installation & commissioning of new straightening machines, worldwide.
- Visiting existing straightening machines to provide technical support and service where necessary.
- Supporting UK based engineering department when not overseas.
- Carrying out inspection and testing activities on manufactured equipment.
- Experienced field service engineer with a mechanical bias, electrical knowledge would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of travelling overseas to install & commission heavy machinery.
- HNC level qualification (or equivalent) ideal, but not essential, experience in a similar position is more important.
- Ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings.
- Experience working with MS office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Competitive salary + overseas premium + annual bonus
- Company mobile phone & laptop
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!