Industry: Manufacturing, Chemical
Benefits Package: 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), paid sick scheme, free life insurance, access to a stakeholder pension scheme
My Client is looking for Instrument Technician to join the business on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instrumentation preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Instrumentation plant installation and modification work.
- Instrumentation calibrations work following ISO9001.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Preferably have a good understanding of ATEX requirements, both Gas & Vapour (Ex01-04) and Dust (Ex05-06
- You will need to have a recognised instrumentation apprenticeship and educated to RQF level 3 in a Control/Instrumentation discipline as a minimum.
Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available
Salary is £29K dependant on experience. An additional payment for an Instrumentation call-in rota system will be added once appropriate site knowledge has been obtained. Also 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38-hour working week, paid sick scheme and free life assurance.
Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
If you could be interested in the role as a Instrument Technician, please apply with your latest CV as soon as possible along with your availability and salary expectation. Call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.