£60,000 - £72,000
A well-known and multi-award-winning retailer, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Integration Architect to join their team of a permanent basis, in their offices just outside of Newcastle. The Integration Architect will be responsible for delivering a number of major projects and work on the integrations of various solutions for their internal applications and their suppliers, as well as work closely with the key stakeholders or the business to identify strategies across their applications. This position will be very much a hands-on technical role, including planning the design principles and patterns, documentation, and the end-end integration. There is strong potential for this role to progress into management over the next few years. Ideally, the Integration Architect will have a strong background across IT, including development, working on enterprise systems, leadership experience across multiple technical departments and the ability to work independently, as well as part of the wider delivery team.
- 7-10+ years’ experience
- Experience across various MS SQL Server technologies or similar databases
- Experience with software, including T-SQL
- SQL Sever Integration Service
- Experience working within a cloud-based architecture, AWS/Azure or similar tools
- Previous experience within a management role
- Working in an agile methodology
- Experience working with key stakeholders with the ability to plan strategies, identify risks, support of new cloud integrations as well as advice on how to improve the legacy platforms
- Microservices architecture
- Solution architecture experience
- Ability to integrate across large scale enterprise applications
- Great communication skills
They have amazing benefits as well, including but not limited to, part remote working post-pandemic, 25 days holiday, equipment, parking, great culture and more.
If you wish to be considered for the Integration Architect role, please apply now or call me on 0161 871 8811
Alternatively, email Ellie Youngs on firstname.lastname@example.org.