Salary- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location- CentraL London
My client works within hospitality and Residential Interiors and are looking to take on an Interior Designer on a permanent basis in Central-London on a hybrid basis.
The Interior Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- Minimum of 3 years’ or more of industry experience working in residential and hospitality design
- Excellent knowledge in space planning and FF&E
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with one of AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be keen to develop as part of a dynamic team long term
- A team player committed to adding value
The Interior Designer role will involve:
- Designing floor plans, spatial layouts, and furniture plans.
- Creating visuals in the form of mood and finishes boards
- Developing initial proposals to include existing and proposed layouts
- Being involved in building strong relationships with their clients throughout the creative process.
- Visiting site to ensure projects are in keeping with design and development
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Interior Designer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org