In line with our exciting expansions plans for 2021, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at Premier Group as we are currently looking to grow our Talent Acquisition team. The role will play an integral part to the further development and growth of the business whereby you will be identifying, recruiting, and onboarding quality talent at entry and experienced level across the group.
The position will involve marketing of the business and roles on the job boards, through social media and via head hunting.
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the top Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
- Posting job adverts and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and through social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications, organising / booking interviews and diarising for managers.
- Market research in the locations and areas that we work
- Attending local recruitment events / university open days.
- Liaise with managers to gain updated headcount plans.
- Update CRM system with all candidates details to ensure we can track the process
Prior experience in Recruitment is not essential but you will need to poses / have the following:
- Good judgment and decision-making skills with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of the industry
- Forward thinking, team player.
- Ability to use MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at an intermediate level
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines