Industry: Public Sector (INSIDE IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rate: £140 - £220
The role will include:
- Collect devices from secure area, sign them out, take to desk and install
- If the device is replacing an existing device connect all previously connected peripherals
- Test that new devices are functioning correctly and connects to original peripherals
- If there is a problem with the device abandon the installation and return it to the secure area
- If there is a problem with a peripheral agree with the User whether to continue the installation without it or abandon the installation. If continuing update issues log. If abandoning installation update issues log and return device to secure area.
- After a successful installation obtain sign off from User, update asset register information, remove hard drive from redundant and take redundant device and packaging to the secure area.
- User account administration in Active Directory, Office 365 and other systems
- Resolve desktop, laptop related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role, or feel this is the ideal role for you – then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.