On site - Liverpool
I’m currently working with a well-established organisation, who are looking for an experienced IT Field Engineer. As an IT Field Engineer, regular engagements with client staff, students and visitors to the organisation and colleagues with different skill levels hence why excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Also, the successful IT Field Engineer must have a UK drivers license as you will be visiting different sites within the area. A desirable to be a successful IT Field Engineer is having 3-5 years’ experience in an IT Support role. This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking for a clear career path and stability!
- Dealing with requests from customers face to face and via telephone, email and online.
- Ensuring that incidents are logged and recorded and then dealt with in a appropriate manner.
- Always delivering quality customer service.
- Building and implementing end user devices.
- Connecting applications onto user devices.
- Focus on requests for assistance with printers and other equipment.
- Embark on essential administrative tasks such as asset management and technical documentation.
- Technical support of dedicated MIS software used.
- Daily observing of backup progress and resolution of associated problems.
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EBT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through the organisations “Perks at Work” scheme