Role – IT Implementation Project Manager
Rate – £275-300pd (Inside IR35)
Type – Contract 6-9 months
My client based in Dorset is looking for an IT Implementation Project Manager to start in January for a 6–9-month contract to carry out a new MRP System implementation project. This role requires someone who is available to start in January in an IT Project Manager position.
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a project schedule which tracks all tasks and has clear project milestones.
- Communicate critical tasks and deadlines to all departments to ensure project stays on track.
- Good understanding of MRP systems (inputs/outputs and functionality)
- Experience in Software Implementation Project Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and leadership skills.
- Supporting 20 main users
If you are interested in the IT Implementation Project Manager position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
IT Implementation Project Manager / 6-9 Month Contract / £275pd - £300pd