£40,000 - £55,000 DOE
My client, a leading insurance company, have an incredible opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their award-winning team, based in Manchester. This position would be ideal for a Senior IT Project Manager who has experience managing multiple projects within consolidating departments and would thrive in an environment with exciting future transformation and development projects to come. The ideal IT Project Manager will have excellent communication skills, proven ability to manage teams of software engineers and have a technical understanding of the development lifecycle. The IT Project Manager should have experience working within an agile or waterfall methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering projects on time within their scope and budget
- Coordinating internal and external resources
- Developing project scopes and objectives
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Comply with governance processes
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of projects
- Project plans and project reporting
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Software Development Experience
- Experience working on a range of different size projects
- Good understanding of technical systems
- Proven ability to understand and interpret emerging technologies and integrate them into the business
- Analyse raw data, and make appropriate recommendations
- Experience with project management software
- Excellent understanding of open-source technologies
In return, my client is offering a great benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible working hours, casual work wear, pension scheme, and a relaxed working environment.
If you are an IT project manager looking for a new, exciting opportunity to join a thriving business as they expand due to growth, with lots of exciting projects in the pipeline, then please apply directly or get in touch on 01618 718 811 .
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to discuss the position further.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.