Location: Peterborough (Remote)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
A huge opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Project Manager to join a leading organisation based in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will need proven experience delivering IT projects.
Responsibilities: IT Project Manager
- Ensure IT projects are delivered efficiently within timescales and budgets.
- Develop and manage relationships between all relevant parties, departments and stakeholders involved in a project.
- Accurately assessing project resource requirements, timelines, and cost.
- Manage exceptions, slippage, and priorities to use available funds and resources efficiently.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risks and issues.
- Provision of all necessary project documentation including the develop, maintenance and publishing of detailed project plans.
- Drive the continued development of Project Management processes and standards.
- Management of any 3rd parties involved with projects.
- Project budget tracking and management.
Skills and experience: IT Project Manager
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully leading and delivering medium to large scale projects on-time and to budget.
- Have demonstrable experience of accurately assessing project resource requirements, timelines, and costs.
- Ability to challenge/influence business case/requirements.
- Have a solid grounding through the full development lifecycle preferably in the Retail and e-commerce sectors.
- Have demonstrable experience of Risk Analysis, Project Planning and Estimating.
- Managing project risk and an understanding of how risk rolls-up to a business level.
- Be familiar with technologies typically implemented over the past five years within the distributed environment (LAN/WAN, storage, server, desktop, and telephony)
- Be familiar with current industry trends in the above areas, including differing technologies and their merits.
- Bringing personal experience to the role to provide innovative, effective solutions to problems and proactively surfacing issues.
- Have excellent written and spoken presentation skills with ability to present complex technical requirements and issues in a concise and clear fashion to bridge the gap between the business and IT.
- Excellent team player.
- Good leadership, judgement, and decision-making skills.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new and exciting role then please do get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Technology (Birmingham office)