* HOT DESK *
Do you want to work for a company that puts an emphasis on work-life balance and offers an amazing benefits package? If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious recruitment professional with the determination to progress your career, then this may be the role for you…
We’re looking for an ambitious and driven individual who has at least 12 months’ recruitment experience within the IT sector. With excellent interpersonal skills, you will enjoy building longstanding relationships and building rapport with clients. You have an excellent work-ethic and are proactive – you enjoy managing your own workload without micromanaging.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group have been established since 2000 and since then we have taken the UK by storm. We have made our mark and built a strong reputation in the UK and we are now looking to take that globally. We are one of the leading IT, Digital and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With offices spreading over Reading, New York, London, Manchester and Birmingham, Premier Group boasts multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained since starting in 2000. These include being voted into the Sunday Times top 15 Best companies to work for 7th straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our Reading office.
The Role –
- You will take over a warm desk and supply highly-specialist IT talent to clients across the globe. There will be existing clients and business for you to work on, as well as the opportunity to build your network and rapport with new clients.
- Building a strong database of candidates and clients to ensure the agency is able to meet requirements
- Winning new business
- Client visits (once business has been won you have the opportunity to go travel/fly and meet your clients)
- Networking and profile building generally with IT candidates
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure up to 40%
- Car Allowance incentive
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Vegas, Hollywood, Dubai and Miami)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising 1 per year for each year of service + birthdays off)
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers