Job type: FTC (Fixed Term Contract 6 & 12 months available)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An amazing client of ours in a successful law firm based in London are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join there ever growing team to find solutions tailored to the clients needs. You will need to be able to provide an outstanding service to colleagues, dealing with incidents and requests, escalating as required. The role encompasses both 1st and 2nd line activities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Being comfortable answering calls, emails and self-service actions to the IT service desk
- Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents.
- Collects information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate. Keeps records and advises appropriate persons of actions taken.
- Resolution of incidents where possible, aiming to achieve a high first time fix rate. Escalation to Systems Team as necessary. Incident resolution may involve desk-side support.
- Contributes to creation of support documentation
- Proactively looks for improvement areas as part of continuous improvement process
- Investigates problems in systems, processes and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Any other ad hoc projects as required.
- Strong experience working in a similar role within the legal sector.
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service with excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits confidence to be an exemplar, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively
- Experience of working in a fast paced office environment, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at any one time
- In depth experience of incident, request and problem management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and be responsive to staff needs
- Ability to think and work independently, and as part of a team and to take responsibility
- Be adaptable to changing requirements and technologies with the ability to assimilate new packages when required
- Positive and robust attitude with a high level of personal motivation
- ITIL foundation essential
- CompTIA A+ desirable
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office 2016 products, ideally with a MOS qualification in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of legal based IT applications e.g. Rekoop, BigHand, NetDocuments
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org